Monday, January 18, 2010

Oldies but Goodies

Recently, I had the great pleasure of meeting up with a few girls from back in the good 'ole days. One of my very best friends, Katie, was in town from her new "home town" of L.A. We miss her terribly up here, but it's always so good to see her smiling face! The same night I got to see her, we also met up with some old friends from Lake Stevens High: Danielle and Callie. :-) We had a great Happy Hour dinner at the Woodfire Grill and did some much-needed catching up. LOVE them!



Then, the next weekend, I was able to meet up with my friend from high school crew, Liz! She is an "Austrailian" now with her hunky Austrailian hubby. Although she adimately denies it, she has aquired an Austrailian accent. Hee hee! We love to tease her about it.



I was so happy to congratulate her on her acceptance into Columbia's Business School when she was here! She found out just a couple of days before. Yay! Now I can visit her while she is in New York, and then again when she moves back to Austrailia! I don't like to see friends move away, but it makes for a great excuse to go visit some pretty fun places. I can't wait!



I also got to meet Liz's cute and sassy friend, Laura. She is so fun! If only she didn't live in Portland... doesn't really allow for a friendship to really blossom. But there's always Facebook, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment