Friday, January 15, 2010

I am a Big Shot

... junky!

One of my gifts for Christmas was the Stampin' Up Big Shot Die Cut Machine. Well, actually, my Mom gave me the electric version, which razzles and dazzles you with 2-second cuts! Wham, bam, thank you ma'am!

But trying to think long-term, I opted for the manual version to avoid any chance of having to replace this fairly expensive hobby enabler, in the chance that it ever stopped working. Which, if my experience with other electronics tells me anything, it will eventually die.



So the future looks bright for me and my new life-long-lasting machine. I am already pretty much obsessed with it. How could you not be when you can make such cute things as this...



I've already started on Valentine's cards using my new best friend, but I think next I will make invites to the first ever Big Shot Anonymous.

2 comments:

  1. OMG you got that!!! Lot's of fun crafting time coming up ;-) can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, for sure!! We'll have to have a girls craft day!! :)

    ReplyDelete