Call me crazy... but I am already starting to get ready for Halloween! Fall is by far my favorite season, with the Harvest and Halloween being my favorite parts about it. The first two Halloweens Ryan and I have been in our house, we have had parties. We have embraced the scary haunted house type theme, but this year, I think change is in the air.
I have probably been influenced by my Mom's outragously cute Vintage Halloween theme at my parent's house, but never really thought of decorating like that myself... until now. I have recently become... well, basically obsessed with the Vintage Halloween look. Ryan is probably getting tired of it already, but I love the charm and old-world appeal of the vintage look.
If we have another Halloween party this year, I will definitely be using the Vintage Halloween theme. I can't wait to decorate!



Hey Stacey! I'm totally going to call you crazy but in a fabulous Martha Stewart way! I love it! Can't wait to come to the party!
ReplyDelete