Friday, March 5, 2010

TGIF!

A couple of my friends write posts like these and I just love them! They are simple and just a little glimpse into their day :-)  I felt like doing one today, so here I go...

.... Outside my window....
A beautiful, sunny Spring afternoon!

.... I am thinking....
About all the things I want to do out in the yard this weekend

.... I am thankful for....
A great group of girlfriends that I love going to lunch and spending time with :-)

.... I am wearing....
A long periwinkle cardy, jeans, and grey chunky heels

.... I am planning....
A road trip down to Cali in May or June with my Hubby

.... I am reading....
A Time Traveler's Wife

.... I am hoping....
We have enough saved up soon to start looking for more furniture for our home

.... Around the house....
My wonderful little indoor garden... already starting to sprout!

.... One of my favorite things....
Taking a walk with Ryan around our neighborhood at dusk (which I hope we do tonight!)

Have a great weekend all!! Enjoy the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment