Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Our first year together!! - Part 1: The cake!

So we made it! Did anyone think we wouldn't? Still... the first year comes with new advantures, surprises, discoveries, and even more love than you thought you could have for someone. Our first year has been great! Very busy with lots of big important things going on. But we have had a blast and can't wait to continue on our journey. :-)

For our Anniversary, actually the night before the actual day, I made Ryan a "gourmet" meal that we ate picnic-style on our family room floor. Very romantic with candles and a blanket! Heehee! We decided to eat our cake that night since the following day, Ryan was surprising me with a trip to a secret destination. It was still just as delicious as our wedding day! And I had forgotten what flavor was on the top of the cake... but to my delight, it was my favorite of the flavors we had... banana with Kahlua creme filling. Yuuuummmmm!! I guess that's why I made it the top so we could enjoy it again ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment