Ok, I might be pushing it a bit, but it's just about time for the Christmas music to start a-playin'! I am totally getting into the Christmas mood, now that all of my Halloween decs are down. I want to decorate for Thanksgiving, but we won't even be home for that, so there is really no point. I'll just start in with the Christmas decorations, and then we can enjoy them longer. :-)
Anyways, if you'd like to listen to some great Christmas music, try out this site! It lets you type in a search term (I just type in "Christmas") and then you can click on the Playlist tab to see other people's playlists that they make. Some folks have great playlists already made, which makes it really easy to just pick one that looks good... and enjoy!
www.playlist.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment