Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Happy, Happy Birthday!!

August 26th, 2009 marks my 25th birthday!! Holy crud, I'm getting old! Wasn't high school and college just a couple of quarters ago!?! ;)

Anywho, I had a GREAT birthday today! I am blessed with a great family, friends, and work buds that made it a special day indeed :) Thanks to all of them for a fun time!
Just a couple of fun moments throughout my day...

The girls....

Cute little Jack... not really wanting to play along so much with our little photo-op torture ;)

Yay! Only one candle to blow out... lots of effort

OMG!! Will one ever grow out of birthday spankings????

Jin'Ah... enjoying the remenents of wedding champagne...




My desk is so pretty!

Pink and greeeeen! :)

Sarah even made me delicious banana cupcakes! Soooo good!

The birthday Lunch Bunch


Ice cream and balloons... doesn't get much better than that ;)
Ryan spoiled me with Play Money with his portrait in the middle like real money... LOL! He is so funny!! It represents real moola that I can use towards furniture!! Thank you hubs!! A GREAT present that I have been wanting for a long time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment