Monday, July 27, 2009

Goodness gracious... It's hot out!!

Ok, so I grew up in Lake Stevens, and have never lived anywhere other than the greater Seattle area. And man! We DO NOT get heat like this often! I feel like an old lady when I get all groggy and nasty-sweaty (yes, that could definitely be a technical term). It is pushing 93 today and is supposed to get hotter later this week!! Drink your water! ;)

This past weekend, we went to Salem, Oregon for Ryan's first-ever Feskens Family Reunion. Boy, was it fun! ;) 95 degrees and tons of people I have never met. Doesn't that sound like fun to you?! I am being a bad wife. It really wasn't so bad. It was interesting to learn about the Family Tree and about past generations and how the Feskes family became the Feskens family. It's always so weird when you meet new people who have your same last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment